Android Phone Install:
1. Download App from Google Play store
2. Username and Password is provided via email once account is created. Please allow up to 24 hours for account setup. If account info is not available within 24 hours please contact us via Email or via Instagram. ( Please remember username and password is case sensitive please input exactly as given )
Amazon Firestick Install:
1. Go to App store and download application called "Downloader"
2. Go to Firestick settings > go to My Fire TV > Go to Developer Options > and turn on allow apps from unknown sources. Firestick 4K max options are a little different it may ask to turn on option for downloader. if you do not see developer options its hidden please click on "about" with the remote 7 times and it will show the developer options menu.
3. Go back to Downloader all and Enter the URL which is sent to you. this is a one time URL which only last 5-10 minutes. Please enter exactly as sent it is case sensitive.
4. Once DakineTV is installed you can go to your app section and move the app to the main app bar just like moving apps around on your phone.
5. Open DakineTV and enter your username and password given to you. This is case sensitive so input exactly as given.
6. Once inside of DakineTV download each section Live TV, Movies and Series and it will update. After that is complete please go to movie section and go to top right 3 dots select sort and sort as recently added this will show recently added movies at the top.
Download IPTV for Smarters Player
2. use anyname and enter your username password and URL http://dakinetv.club:80 (remember it is all case sensitive)
Apple IOS Install:
1. Download IPTV Smarters Player from Apple App Store
2. Use any name and enter your username password and URL http://dakinetv.club:80 (remember it is all case sensitive)